Sunday, October 16, 2011

shh....

i love being secretive and mysterious
sometimes i wish i can tell people my stories
but i just cant
and i dont know how to
and i'm loving it
makes me closer to my Lord =)

it's weird
although i have quite a few of friends
and a number of best friends
but i cannot tell them my every single stories
i have to keep most of them inside
and that special stories are only for HIM to listen =)

i am good at putting words together
in writings or just in my heart
but when it comes to blurt them out
i can feel my tongue resisting them
and so i just stay quite
and do the talking inside
which i know very well
HE is listening to my every single word
and He understands though the words are not in their complete sentence =)

O Allah
i put my forehead down
my nose is touching the ground
in my most humble position
i cry to you, i beg for Your pardon
thank You for letting me
having You as my only source
to complain
to tell stories
to keep my secrets

shh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

komenla ape sahaja~♥~