Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My life

I have no regrets so far in my life, alhamdulillah...

The road was bumpy and quite tough but its sooo beautiful when i looked back at what i've been through.

Someone told me a long time ago that i like to act strong when i was actually shaking and trembling inside. I like to play cool and refuse to be helped.

I thought i was pretending. But i think the more i pretend, the more i get used to it. The strength just got infused into my very veins. No i'm not pretending because i am really strong. Syukur O Allah for the strength You gave me. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. dhuha is a strong girl. like me :) we both strong. aha alhamdulillah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha strong little girls, we are. alhamdulillah =)

    ReplyDelete

komenla ape sahaja~♥~